First Iterations: Concept Sketches & Mock Ups

I focused primarily on concept sketching this week to figure out the overall feel for this application. The app is now solely San Francisco State University based for the scope of this class. This will allow me to focus more on SFSU University Police and get more information on their end.
I sketched a few concepts trying to figure out the layout, color pallet, fonts, etc.


           


Additionally, I created more concept mock-ups and sent them to my experts for review. Here are a few snips of the first screens.
With some consultation from experts and peers, they recommended a healthcare form that could be filled out so that dispatchers would not need to worry about getting all that info through text. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

The End

Midterm & Surveys