Midterm & Surveys

For this week, I mainly focused on getting my survey checked out and finalized, then distributed. I also was finalizing some work for the midterm, such as getting interviews with my experts, as well as figuring out the design of the project.
I sent out the survey to some friends who were Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing, as well as my experts. I also sent it out to a few other peers and had them send it to their family members.
Additionally, I conducted more research into the existing products out on the market and did an analysis. I compared it to what I was hoping to do and I found that this application would make it much easier for D/HH people to access 911. As opposed to an average of a 5-7 step process with existing things in the market, the app would only take 4 steps upon reaching emergency service. It would also not require any additional equipment other than a cell phone.
I created additional personas to help me with this project further,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

The End