The End

The time has come! This final week I was polishing up my design, booklet, and poster. I had initially prototyped the application, but I revised it to be less flashy like my peers recommended. It was a lot smoother.

Below is a video of a prototype of SAFE State

These last few days gave me a lot of insight into this project a a whole, and my hope to continue on with it in the future. If the app does not end up getting developed, then hopefully a larger conversation was started because of it. My experts thought it would be a good idea to explore this further, so I am excited to go on and how else I can make this a useful project. Thanks to all who were supportive in my endeavor this semester!
(Final Poster Below)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Midterm & Surveys